Brook Hill Swim and Tennis Club
Rules and Regulations
(Last Updated March,
The following rules and regulations are
for the protection and benefit of all members. These rules have been
established to assure safe and sanitary operation of the facilities. Parents
are requested to teach their children to obey all rules and obey instructions
of the Pool Manager and Staff. Failure to comply with these Rules shall be
considered sufficient cause for immediate suspension of pool privileges for the
offending member for a period of two (2) weeks.
POOL HOURS · The pool will
be open, and lifeguards on duty during:
Monday through Friday: 12:00PM
to 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday: 12:00PM to 8:00PM,
Hours are subject to change due to special scheduled events. Sign up on
our e-mail list to receive notifications of changes.
The season will be from Memorial Day weekend
through Labor Day. Please note that the beginning of the season will be
weekends only. For exact dates and times please see our website.
team practice and swim lessons will be offered weekdays, prior to regular opening
time, for the first six (6) weeks of the season.
The pool may be closed for
weather, health conditions, maintenance operations, or any reason deemed
sufficient by the Pool Manager.
Members must sign-in at the
entrance check-in table when arriving at the pool. Please state your last name
clearly and wait to be checked in by the attendant. Security and the exclusivity of your
membership is our goal. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated. The
cost of any property damage will be charged to the active member(s) responsible
for the damage.
guests must register upon arrival. No guest fees will be billed or charged to
an account. An active member must accompany guests.
our website for fee schedules.
- Local guests are limited in the following
- An adult guest may attend no more than four
(4) times per season.
- A child guest may attend no more than six
(6) times per season.
- Out of town guests are eligible for weekly
passes. Please see the manager.
· An associate membership is defined as all adult children of an active member
residing at home over 23 years old and all other adult members of the
per season is charged to a members account for each associate membership.
PICNIC GROUNDS · The picnic
area will be available to members and their guests during regular pool hours.
Please clean your area after use. Making a request at the office can reserve propane
- Parents are required that their children are
aware of and abide by all rules.
- Admission to the pool may be refused to anyone
wearing a bandage, or who has a cold, cough, infection or inflamed eyes.
- Children under the age often (10) must be
accompanied by an adult or an approved guardian at all times while on pool
- Children under the age of fourteen (14) must
pass the deep-water test in order to use the deep areas of the pool. The pool
staff will conduct the test when requested. Please see the Pool Manager as to
the criteria of the test. This test is given each year - NO EXCEPTIONS.
food/eating is permitted in the pool area. Liquids in plastic or aluminum
containers will be allowed in the fenced-in areas. No glass containers will be
allowed at any time.
- No smoking will be permitted on the apron of
the pool (concrete areas).
- Furniture and personal equipment are to be
kept off walks and aprons at all times.
- Members and guests using the playground
equipment do so at their own risk.
- Chairs and lounges are to be used for seating
RUNNING is allowed in the pool area!
- NO DIAPERS WILL BE PERMITTED IN ANY POOL. Plastic
or approved swim diapers must be used.
- Members are encouraged to shower before
entering the pool, especially after using the volleyball court as sand from the
court is detrimental to the pool filter.
playing in the pool or on pool grounds is NOT permitted.
playing in the pool is NOT permitted.
- No flotation devices shall be used outside the
shallow end of the pool.
kick-boards - i.e. splashing, hitting, standing on, etc. is NOT permitted
- Children should not have kick-boards in the
main area of the pool, unless swimming laps.
- Diving is allowed in the diving well only. Elsewhere
diving is NOT permitted.
diving board will be used correctly - no fooling around. NO FLIPS WILL BE
ALLOWED OFF THE DIVING BOARD.
- No one is allowed inside the lap lanes unless
hanging on the lane lines.
- Use of the toddler pool will be limited to
children under six (6) years of age.
- Parents must supervise children using the
toddler pool. NO pets will be allowed in any section of the pool property.
- NO SCOOTERS, BIKES, ROLLERBLADES, OR
SKATEBOARDS WILL BE PERMITTED AT ANY TIME.
- Tennis courts will be used for tennis only. No
other equipment other than tennis rackets and tennis balls will be allowed.
- Adults will have priority over the tennis
courts, volleyball court, and basketball court on weekends.
- All persons using the Club facilities are
under the jurisdiction of the Pool Manager and Staff. All persons using the
Club facilities do so at their own risk. The Club will not be responsible for
any accident or injury in connection with the use of the Club facilities.
- The Club will not be responsible for loss or
damage to personal property.
- Rules may be revised or additional rules established
at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees and Pool Management. In
the event of conflict between the Rules & Regulations and the By-Laws of
Brook Hill, the By-Laws will govern:
For updates or revisions to the Rules
and Regulations, please regularly check the website:
Last Updated March,